Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just when it looks like there is no hope left..

....God goes and does something awesome. I was in major freakout mode this morning right off the bat. Everything in my head had me convinced that today was going to be a bad day. And that is exactly what I need to avoid. Insurance issues, job issues, financial issues, child issues, faith issues....etc. I am usually a pretty upbeat happy-go-lucky girl, especially at work, but not today. It was the FML Melisa....and I don't like that girl at all. I couldn't find one thing to be happy about today other than the fact I left early to get my daughters to the doctor and get out of that God forsaken place of employment.

Amazing to think 8 months ago, I was so excited to get my job...and now I want the place to collapse, when we are home of course. I am so upset with the way everything is being handled, the little training we were provided and the way management crawls into a hole everytime there is a problem. I feel like my values are slowly slipping the more I am there. And I don't like that. So I am going to do what I needed to do in the first place, this and every other issue out there that I think is so pressing....I'm just giving it to God. He knows what I need to do and where I need to go and how I need to act. If I can just remember to remember this in time of crisis, I would get a lot less gray hairs and chances for ulcers.

GOD IS SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!! He hears me and loves me and protects me when the world throws their best shot. Thank you Jesus for saving me and giving me what I need to fight against all the devil throws at me. You are an ever present help in trouble Lord and I thank you and love you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment